Who is it for?
You can be a member of the ACU if you:
- Are either employed or a retiree of one of the governmental companies or organizations of Curacao, St. Maarten Aruba or the BES islands.
- Are employed by one of the companies approved by the ACU or organizations.
- You are an adult and your spouse, partner, father or mother, is a member of the ACU. As a family member you must have a steady income, to also be able to join. Cohabiting partners require a registered partnership.
Registration is possible at the ACU office. The following is discussed with each applicant:
- A completed and signed application form
- The latest pay slip
- A valid ID
- A completed authorization for a monthly ACU deduction of at least 25 NAƒ per share.
Registration of other family members
Family members (spouse or children) who wish to join must submit the following:
- All of the above matters
- Marriage certificate (for the spouse) or notarized proof of society.